Why are service contracts important?
With rapid technology advances and heavy investments in them, it is important that organisations of whatever size maximise return of investment whilst getting full useful lifetimes out of their infrastructure assets.
Most IT equipment, mobile devices, etc only come supplied with a year or two manufactures warranty. With a multitude of suppliers it can be easily a challenge to locate required parts and find companies that can repair critical out of warranty equipment at a cost-effective level. This ad hoc arrangement means much time wasting and reduction in staff productivity.
Service contracts bring a peace of mind
A Mailsure IT service contract will help to address these issues, provide peace of mind and ensure that throughout its life, your assets are maintained to the highest standards, by qualified engineers using genuine parts. These are ideal for small to medium sized businesses who can't afford to have their own dedicated IT personnel. Many of these struggle to find an affordable, reliable and efficient way of maintaining their systems.
A service contract not only ensure that your organisation is kept running at optimum performance, it also makes it easier for you to manage your finances and avoid unexpected bills. It can also help maintain a robust and reliable IT infrastructure
A typical service contract can cover a number of areas including:-
- Repair and maintenance.
- Applying regular security patches and updates to servers, PC's.
- Regular scanning and removal of viruses, spyware, trojans etc.
- Installing and configuring new software drivers, application software.
- Secure offsite backups of databases, emails, documents etc.
- Installing new equipment.
- Equipment health checks.
- Regular monitoring.
- Upgrading equipment such as PC's, servers etc.
- Auditing of network environment.
The benefits of service contracts
As organisations are diverse in nature, Mailsure IT service contracts can be tailor made to suit your requirements and budget. The benefits to be gained are:-
- Controlling Costs - you can avoid unexpected bills and can set a budget.
- Increase service levels - regular maintenance helps increasing security, availability and reliability
- Increase IT capabilities - enabling organisations to work more effectively. Reduce effort - to manage, operate and maintain IT
Mailsure can be your ideal partner for service contracts, whatever the size of your budget or specific requirements.